lunedì 5 dicembre 2011

About




Hi everybody!

This is a blog, as it is written on the top, for all the scat lovers, but not only for them, also puke lovers, pee lovers, and maybe also lovers of other kind of fetishes may find this blog nice.

I will post here videos I found everywhere online, mainly scat videos.

I will do also another thing on this blog, on the page "Reviews" You will find reviews about videochatting websites, such as LiveJasminMyFreeCams, etc.., and also reviewsof ladies that work on them willing to please guys playing scat games, etc.

If You want to contact me for everything, go on the contact page.

I'll probably update the blog with new videos every week, so keep in touch! ;)

ps: I'm Italian, so if You want to contact me please use only English or Italian, because I understand them both perfectly, instead if You write me using other languages, its hard for me to understand and impossible to reply.

1 commenti:

Unknown ha detto... at 25 febbraio 2020 alle ore 17:18

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you deep within his chest?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, worship and look after you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him work harder than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

Posta un commento